Can not update billers

kauphee
kauphee Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

I just upgraded to Home and Business Edition. I added my accounts and now I'm trying to add my online bills so I can track them and addremonders on my calendar. About half the time, Quicken is giving me the message that it cannot update the list of billers. Mind you, these are billers that I had previously connected to Quicken and worked fine.

I have spent countless hours working on getting this correct including looking through forums and calling customer support. NMo real answers are available throught the forums, The answer I get from customer support is "just don't use that deature of quicken." Not acceptable. If this program won't do what it says it will do, and has done in the past, I don't want it. Fix this or give me my money back. I don't have time for this [Removed - Language].

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited September 2023

Hello @kauphee,

First, we apologize for the experience you had with contacting support! Do you by chance have a ticket number for this contact? We can pull the interaction for review and forward it to our Support Management team so the agent you spoke with can be provided with a proper coaching opportunity.

As for the issue you described experiencing, please be advised that this is a known issue that has been escalated internally and is being worked on by our teams. While we do not have an ETA on resolution, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

Let us know if you are able to provide that ticket number. If not, we can try pulling another way as well.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• kauphee

This is in reference to case number: 10494393.

• kauphee

It is quite distressing to see that this has been an issue since May with no resolution. It begs the question, Is Quicken really prioritizing this fix? Do you really know what your doing? As it stands, I have to do my accounting pretty much manually and can't use many of the features of Quicken that have been important to me over the years. It also does not give me any confidence that the issue will be resolved in any reasonable time frame, Certain 5 months is NOT reasonable. Now I have to take time away from other important tasks to research a new platform for my accounting before I call you back for a complete refund of my money.

• kauphee

Just so you know, I am posting updates onto this conversation and copying it so that I can post it to social media.

This discussion has been closed.