Unable to download transactions from Novo, MFA text arrives, then get error in Quicken (QMAC)

Options
System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Unable to download transactions from Novo (Middlesex Federal Savings)

Comments

• Rickd83
    Rickd83 Member ✭✭
    Options

I am having the same issue.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Rickd83,

To help you troubleshoot this issue, we need more information. When did this issue first start? Which version of Quicken were you using when it started? Did you check the financial institution's website to see if any two factor authentication settings there got changed and to see if there is any sort of "remember me" option? Have you checked your browser security settings to ensure it's not set so high that it blocks cookies that may allow the financial institution to recognize your device?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Rickd83
    Rickd83 Member ✭✭
    Options

Error code FDP-105 is what I am getting when trying to update my Novo account.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

The FDP-105 error generally means that when Quicken is trying to connect, the financial institution website is temporarily unavailable to download transactions into Quicken. Since there are no open alerts for this financial institution, I would recommend waiting 24-48 hours and trying again. If the issue persists, then you would need to reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Rickd83
    Rickd83 Member ✭✭
    Options

I am using the most current Quicken version when this started about 3-4 days ago. I am able to access my account web page without difficulty. I am also checking the Novo banking support regarding this issue. I will wait for a response from them. I will contact Quicken support if still an issue after dealing with Nov banking support. Attached is a screenshot of the error that I am receiving.

• Rickd83
    Rickd83 Member ✭✭
    Options

I have chatted with Novo Customer Support, and they indicted to me me that it is a problem on Quicken end. Since this has been going on for several days, I will contact Quicen Support.

• Rickd83
    Rickd83 Member ✭✭
    Options

I went on chat with Quicken Support a couple days ago. Customer Support escalated the issue with inability to connect to Novo. Yesterday, I was notified that the error was due to Novo system maintenance that was ongoing. In that case, it seems that I should not be able to connect through their app, but I can. Also, this has been ongoing all this week including today, so I have not been able to download any transactions for the past 7-8 days. I don't believe that system maintenance would last that long.

• joy r
    joy r Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm still experiencing this issue as well. Quicken, please fix this!

• eddiekona
    eddiekona Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm having the same problem. Any fixes yet?

This discussion has been closed.