One Step Update does not update some accounts

Options
gnerps
gnerps Member ✭✭

One Step Update is working correctly for my Chase and US Bank accounts but does not get transactions from Schwab or Target, although the flag says it will also check those accounts. Have re-enabled download permissions for both accounts without any improvement. The Target I can download manually but apparently Schwab no longer offers that capability. Until One Step Update was changed ?six months ago this used to work fine. Quicken is supposed to save me work, not force me to enter multiple transactions by hand.

Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hello @gnerps,

Before you begin troubleshooting, could you please clarify which flag you're referring to? Is it the red flag that shows directly in front of the account names as shown in the example below?

Check back and let us know!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• gnerps
    gnerps Member ✭✭
    Options

Hello,

Sorry for the confusion. I am referring to the blue clockwise arrow (see attached) which appears in front of the accounts from which the One Step Update is going to try to get transactions. Although it claims to look for transactions from these accounts, nothing is pulled in. I have already given permission several times for Quicken to access these accounts.

• flubyu2
    flubyu2 Member
    Options

I am having the same problem.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Missing Some Transactions When Downloading From Bank?

Please read and try this: https://www.quicken.com/support/missing-some-transactions-when-downloading-bank

This discussion has been closed.