One step update not working

Options
flubyu2
flubyu2 Member

one step update doesn't work on exsisting accounts but does when adding new accounts.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

In case of transaction download problems

Please provide more details.

• What edition level (Starter Edition, Deluxe, etc.), version and release of Quicken (R xx.xx or R x.x.x) are you using? Click Help / About Quicken (Mac: Quicken / About Quicken) to determine year/version and release. You must be on the latest release (patch) level for your supported Quicken Subscription version. If you're missing patches, update your software first.
    • US, Canadian or other international version of Quicken?
    • Is your subscription still active? Or is it expired?
    • What version of Windows or Mac OS are you using?
    • What error codes, error messages, symptoms do you get?
    • What bank(s) are you having issues with?
    • What account types (checking, savings, etc.) are you having issues with?
    • How frequently do you download using One Step Update or "Update Now"?
    • Does this problem occur when you run One Step Update (Mac: update all accounts) from your desktop/laptop or when you initiate a download using the Quicken Mobile App or Quicken on the Web?
    • What have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

• SGK
    SGK Member ✭✭
    Options

I have the same issue. Nothing comes down when I update. When Quicken converted everything to web express is when it began intermittently with issues for me. It may work 4 days a week, at odd hours, and not work other times. Without the ability to update and reconcile on my schedule, I don't want your product anymore. Sad because my first Quicken was in DOS. So, how do I cancel and get the rest of my subscription back? USAA, Golden1, Quicken Classic Starter R52.28, Build 27.1.52.28. Sunday October 1, 2023. Windows 10 Enterprise. I tried to reset USAA too but the process only saw one of several accounts. Really worn out from the stress your product causes in my life. It really doesn't matter how bad you feel about your product not working for many of us, what matters is that you fix it. If you can't then that is the end of your product, eh?

• retird
    retird Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2023
    Options

That's quite a list you want customers to provide. For a long time now there has been many and constantly additional posts in this forum about OSU not working or transactions not coming. Might I suggest that this forum implement a thread "frozen to page 1" where folks with this problem can just fill-in-the-blanks, or check a box, with the info you ask for and check some boxes that identify the problem whether OSU not working or transactions issue, and etc. A central collection point for this……

That would be easier for all and save having to respond to ever post created concerning OSU issues and transactions issues…. Good for the customer, the moderators here, and easy to transfer the info to Quicken IT….

Windows 11 (2 separate computers)..... Quicken Premier.. HAVE USED QUICKEN CONTINUOUSLY SINCE 1985.

• RalphC
    RalphC Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is a user to user forum. If you want a detailed trouble report form, that's probably more in the purview of the official Quicken Help Desk/Quicken Support.

• retird
    retird Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2023
    Options

From what I see those running this forum interact with Quicken. My suggestion is offered only if it could help the users, those giving lay answers to customers issues, and the moderators and Quicken.

Are you the one who decides whether this suggestion is worthy of a Community Improvement Suggestion or not?

Windows 11 (2 separate computers)..... Quicken Premier.. HAVE USED QUICKEN CONTINUOUSLY SINCE 1985.

• docbauk
    docbauk Member
    Options

I have about a 5 year old version of Quicken that has works fine for me until now. Now in "tools", when I click "one step update", I get
    checks sent OK, but no checks are cleared--even though my bank says they have cleared. I can do the clearing manually, but would prefer the "one step update" to continue working.

• Kerry
    Kerry Member ✭✭✭
    Options

One step update has stopped working for me as well. Even one bank account shows a new transaction (when there should be many) but nothing is in the "downloaded transaction" section. This product just takes more and more of my time to try to keep it working. This started after the change to "Classic". At least the old Classic worked

• emeline419
    emeline419 Member ✭✭
    Options

ALL updating stopped working a couple of days ago and I have been trying EVERYTHING but cannot get it fixed. If I try to download directly from website which USED TO SYNC they only offer TRANSCRIPT download. ?????😫

• EdJD
    EdJD Member ✭✭
    Options

Me as well, recent Quicken update and started to have these problems

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you haven't done so already, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone during posted hours of operation and request help. Let them do a screen share session with you to review the situation on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it.

Quicken Support:

• Grishnakh
    Options

I was having the same problem. I was able to get the updates to start working again by uninstalling and then reinstalling quicken from my computer. Prior to uninstalling I created a full backup, which I used with the new install. The online updates are now working again after not working for a week or so. I hope this helps!

This discussion has been closed.