"Current Budget" from "Reports Menu" has sorting problem

Options
Tombarr33
Tombarr33 Member ✭✭
edited November 2023 in Reports (Windows)

When I run the Current Budget from the "Reports Menu/Spending" the first three items (all begin with the letter A) in the Expenses section are at the bottom of the list instead of the top.

At one time I did have these items assigned to a "GROUP" called Auto and Gas, but I have reassigned them to the Personal Expenses Group.

I am running Windows 11 Home and Quicken Classic Version R52.28 and Build 27.1.52.28.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Tombarr33,

To help troubleshoot this issue, additional information would be helpful. When did you first notice this issue? Which version of Quicken were you using when the issue started? Is this happening in a saved report, in newly run reports, or both? Is it happening only in the Current Budget Report? Are the only items that are out of sequence the ones that were previously in the Auto and Gas group?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Please show an image snapshot of these 3 Auto… items in the Category List. Show all columns in the list, making sure the Category Group column is wide enough to show all text without "…" at the end

I'm guessing that the Category Group for these items is a different group than the built-in "Personal Expenses" group … something spelled similar, for example.
    Try using the Category List's Option button, Assign Category Groups, to reassign the category group for these items.

This discussion has been closed.