Can't add logo to invoice template (Q Win Canada)

Options
GrahamMurray
GrahamMurray Member ✭✭

I reported this issue back in August, 2022. Quicken recognized the problem then and to date, (14 months later and at least 1/2 dozen updates), they have yet to correct the issue.

The logo function in the invoice template DOES NOT work. I have tried clicking on both 'Logo' (underlined) and the Set up 'Gear'. Not only does it not allow me in to add my business logo, the attempt locks me completely out of Quicken, forcing a hard restart of the program.

I've contacted support several times over the year. Each time, the service rep acknowledges the problem and says 'the team is working on it'. However they deny me access to speak with someone from that department. They have nicely insulated the problem solvers from its customers.

I find it ironic that Quicken recognizes the value of THEIR logo, inserting it several times throughout their customer email communications. And this week … they even updated their own logo and had the CEO communicate 'personally' to each and everyone of us about the new logo. And yet, they care little about the value my logo brings to my business. It's embarrassing that my invoices go out with lines of text (name, address, etc) instead of a full colour logo.

It's shameful that Quicken talks about the value of their customers in each of their communiques, and yet continues (for over a year now) to turn a blind eye to a very well known and established problem with their software. Shameful…

I'd love to hear personally from CEO, Eric Dunn on this matter and a logical reason as to why the problem still exists

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @GrahamMurray,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

(Ticket #: 9655331/CTP-4266)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• GrahamMurray
    GrahamMurray Member ✭✭
    Options

Yes, this is the same (kick the can down the road) answer I've received for the past year now. No one in the development team has the courage to stand up and address the issue with an actual answer. They seem to be very well insulated (by the 'support' team) from the customers and therefore are not accountable.

I have no reason to believe the issue is being taken seriously. I have no reason to believe it will indeed be addressed (again, it's 14 months old now).

I have no option but to move onto other accounting platforms.

This discussion has been closed.