Budget not available (Q Win Canada)

Options
gpal
gpal Member ✭✭

Hello,

I'm using the latest update of Quicken R52.28 build 27.1.52.28 for Canada and the budget tab is not visible anymore.

In my Home Page - Main View I see my main budget at the bottom, but clicking on "Go to full budget" doesn't do anything.

How can I get back the budgets functions?

Thanks

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @gpal,

To help you troubleshoot this issue, I need a bit more information. When did this issue first start? Is it just the "Go to full budget" that isn't working, or is there no option in Quicken that allows you to view your budget?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• gpal
    gpal Member ✭✭
    Options

Hello,

Thanks for helping out. I can't recall the exact moment but in the past couple of months. There's no option for budget in the dashboard

And the only visible link to budget is at the bottom of the home / main view page, but the "Go to full budget" doesn't do anything

Thanks for your help

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

If you go to View>Tabs to Show>Planning, does that give you the option to view your budget on the Planning tab?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

• gpal
    gpal Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks for your help, the problem is solved

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for the followup,

I'm glad to hear the issue is resolved.

Please feel free to reach back out if you need further assistance!

Quicken Kristina

This discussion has been closed.