Pacific Service Credit Union CC-502 Errors

Options
BobC
BobC Member ✭✭✭✭

Quicken Windows Subscription, Version R52.28 Build 27.1.52.28, on Windows 11 Pro, stopped connecting to my Pacific Service Credit Union accounts about 2 or 3 weeks ago. I saw a similar problem last year, but it cleared after a week or so, and has been working OK since then, until the middle of September. The problem was first noted before the update to the current version, and has continued after the update to the current version.

I followed the CC-502 Error suggested steps of waiting a few days and then trying to reconnect after a few days, without success. Transactions for interest were posted after the first of the month on the PSCU web site, but still no connection and no data downloaded.

Is anyone else observing this or am I the last PSCU client still using Quicken?

Any additional comments or thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks
BobC

Thanks,
BobC

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Subscription, Build 27.1.52.28,
Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 OS build 22621.2283 Exp 1000.22662.1000.0

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @BobC,

This error is usually caused by maintenance on the bank server that is used to download transactions. It typically will self-resolve after 24 to 48 hours.

However, if you still continue to experience this error after follow the instructions found in this support article, then as stated at the bottom of the article, after one business day or more, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly via phone or chat.

Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files and will likely need to file for an escalation if they see fit.

Let us know if you have any additional questions! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.