Fidelity 401k Partial Downloads

Options
Jonathan Perkins
Jonathan Perkins Member ✭✭✭

Beginning after my last full download on 7/3, downloads for my Fidelity retirement account are always partial. Always the first three transactions of any type. For example, if I have 7 "sell" transactions and 5 "buy" transactions, Fidelity will send 3 buys and 3 sells. The remaining transactions I have to add manually.

Fidelity support rep suggested deactivating and reactivating downloads, and they skedaddled off the chat session before I could inform her that it didn't work.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Jonathan Perkins,

Let’s try a few troubleshooting steps for this issue—these steps should resolve things for you, but if not, please come back and post more about your experience so we can investigate. 

I suggest beginning by reviewing this article and following the troubleshooting steps. This article discusses missing or incorrect balances, however, the same instructions apply to transactions. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• skoocat
    skoocat Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm seeing this issue as well. I periodically purchase 4 funds in my NetBenefits account. And starting on or after 7/4/2023, Quicken Mac (7.3.1) is downloading only 3 of those 4 transactions. I did have transactions on 7/3, and all 4 were downloaded. The problem showed up after that. They are all Fidelity-managed mutual funds (not open market funds). None of them are cash-equiv. funds.

I've been manually entering the missing transactions, always for the same fund.

@Quicken Jasmine, the recommended troubleshooting does not help and seems completely unrelated to this problem.

• skoocat
    skoocat Member ✭✭
    Options

BTW, I also tried deactivating and reactivating downloads. And that did not work.

• skoocat
    skoocat Member ✭✭
    Options

I've attached a screenshot for clarity (PDF). I've grayed out personal information. You can see on 7/3, I have a downloaded transaction for US LG CP EQ INDEX. But I had to manually enter it for 7/14 and all future transactions.

• amattas
    amattas Member
    Options

I'm seeing the same thing, only some of my Fidelity 401K transactions are downloading, and then I have to manually add the rest with the cost basis so it reconciles.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @skoocat and @amattas,

Thank you for joining this thread.

Due to the troubleshooting steps in the article having failed to assist in reaching a resolution, we recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly as an escalation may be in order.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 a.m. PT to 5:00 p.m. PT, Monday through Friday.

We apologize that we could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• tonyber
    tonyber Member ✭✭
    Options

There are many threads here about this Fidelity issue. I have the same issues. PLEASE don't just tell us to contact Quicken Support. Many of us have tried everything they have to offer - without resolution. There is a fundamental issue with how Quicken interacts with Fidelity that needs to be pursued and fixed. This has been ongoing for MONTHS. Fix it!!!

• R.S.
    R.S. Member ✭✭
    Options

I am having the same issue as reported by several users above. Is there an update/resolution yet?

• skoocat
    skoocat Member ✭✭
    Options

I did notice in my last download, that the previously missing securities did come through. They were dated Oct 30 and 31.

This discussion has been closed.