Virginia529 accounts showing zero balance

Options
Jordermac
Jordermac Member ✭✭

I saw the announcement for PA 529 accounts showing zero balance despite showing correct balances during setup process. The same happens to Virginia529 accounts. Please add do your list.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Jordermac,

Let’s try a few troubleshooting steps for this issue—these steps should resolve things for you, but if not, please come back and post more about your experience so we can investigate. 

I suggest beginning by reviewing this article and following the troubleshooting steps. This article discusses missing or incorrect balances, however, the same instructions apply to transactions. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Jordermac
    Jordermac Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks but no, these troubleshooting tips don't address the issue. Same zero balance after double-checking the steps. Reconnecting accounts shows correct balances during setup process; after setup is completed, balances show zero in the register.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Jordermac,

Due to the troubleshooting steps in the article having failed, we recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for further assistance. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 a.m. PT to 5:00 p.m. PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.