Bank downloads from BECU

Options

When will the downloads get fixed with BECU? I been getting the message OL-294-A on all my accounts when I do the One Step Update. I have the latest update too, but nothing has been resolved. This has been going on since July.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Leeann Bradley ,

Updating transactions involves Quicken requesting information from your bank and the bank responding with correct information. An OL-294 error indicates that Quicken did not receive the expected response from the bank.

You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information and troubleshooting steps. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

Please let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• btfree
    btfree Member
    Options

I was just in my local BECU (Seattle) and the branch manager told me the problem has to so with Quicken downloads not being secure, she said they were working on it, but of course knew nothing more. I'm either going to change banking software (Quicken) or banks. This is too frustrating and has been going on forever. Come on Quicken/BECU get your acts together.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Have you tried downloading a QFX file from the bank's website, either by Date Range or one complete monthly statement at a time, and importing that into Quicken?
    If so, that might be a workaround until the bank and Intuit (as the download service provider) can work out a solution.

This discussion has been closed.