CapOne and Chase Errors [Edited]

Options
MrsFraQ
MrsFraQ Member

First off I'm using the "Quicken Classic Premier" vR52.28 Build27.1.52.28 for Windows 10 Enterprise

I don't have to come here very often. I'm a smart gal and can usually figure this out myself however…….this has me baffled. When I use my One Step Update I get the CC-902 (reauthorize) error code for Capital One and CC-503 (reauthorize) error code for Chase. Nothing happens when I try to reauthorize those accounts. I've logged onto the accounts manually and nothing changes. I should also note that one of my Capital One accounts had $3,786.50 ADDED to the balance even though it didn't update.

Please Quicken community I need some help.

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @MrsFraQ,

To help troubleshoot this issue, more information would be helpful. When did you first notice this issue? Which version of Quicken were you using when the issue started? What process are you using when you try to reauthorize the accounts?

If you haven't done so already, I would recommend that you backup your Quicken file, deactivate the affected accounts, then reconnect them by going to Tools>Add Account and following the prompts. When on the Add/Link screen, be careful to link the accounts to the correct name in Quicken.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.