System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

"Did you mistype your sign-in info" error, multiple institutions

Comments

• floydfan
    floydfan Member ✭✭
    edited October 2023
    Options

Quicken Kristina this has been happening for me for the last week. There is no error message, nothing to report or submit from my Quicken file. Kohls has been an issue for months and now my 5 accounts with Comenity are giving me the same message "Did you mistype your sign-in info". I tried the steps above and this did not work, and it has never worked for Kohl's either.

This is an issue on your end, not ours. Comenity says it is your issue as well. Can you guys just admit something is broken on your end and fix the [Removed - Language] thing? [Removed - Rant]

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @floydfan,

There is a known issue connecting to Kohl's. You can view the Community Alert for more details.

For the issue with Comenity, since you said you already performed the troubleshooting and the issue persists, I recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• floydfan
    floydfan Member ✭✭
    Options

I contacted Quicken support directly AND submitted the issue within the Quicken Mac Classic app. I have not received an answer but was told this issue was escalated. Please check on this and see where they are at in terms of a fix.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @floydfan,

I sent you a DM. Please check your inbox by going to the envelope icon near the upper right.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.