Did you mistype your sign-in info? Fidelity Rewards Credit Card

Cruz
Cruz Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭

I have been unable to connect with Fidelity Rewards Credit Card. I know that this is a known problem. However, in the last few days it seems to be fixed for mostly everyone. I am getting this error below

blob:https://community.quicken.com/855af58f-8783-476d-af4d-e15c3afc82a3 There was an error displaying this embed.

There are multiple threads with this error in the community. However, I was not able to see anyone with a solution outside a "nuclear solution", which is to start from zero. Anyone would have a solution on that. I am 100% positive that my user and password are correct.

Comments

• Cruz

Sorry the image is not copying properly. It just says 'Did you mistype your sign-in info? Please retype your sign-in info for Fidelity Rewards Credit Card"

• Cruz

I have seen multiple posts with users in different financial institutions with the same problem. I tried deleting the password at keychain with no success. Any help appreciated?

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @Cruz,

We do currently have an ongoing active alert with Fidelity Rewards regarding various error messages, this could be contributing to the issues that you are experiencing. You may follow this link to access that FAQ where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Cruz

https://community.quicken.com/profile/Quicken%20Jasmine . Thanks for your response, but this is not it unfortunately. I have been following this thread closely for the past 2 months (when the problems started). There are multiple "Did you mistype your account login or password" threads on this issue. I understand that the problem with Fidelity is still there, but all users were able to download for a couple of days until it broke again. This is another type of issue, I cannot even add a new account that this error shows up. This is not just me, there are several users complaining of this issue with many different institutions.

This discussion has been closed.