Stifel transactions not downloading

Options

I have not gotten any transaction downloads from Stifel since August. Stifel says things are ok at their end. The accounts "update" but no transaction information appears. I know there are some.

Comments

• jimwp321
    jimwp321 Member
    Options

Same thing with my account

• jimwp321
    jimwp321 Member
    Options

I unistalled Quicken, and reinstalled from I verified my Quicken file……and still no recent transactions (where I can see them on the Stifel Wealth Tracker web. All other accounts work fine. Can someone take ownship of this issue??

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Peny and @jimwp321,

What is your connection method with Stifel Wealth? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. Are you receiving any error codes or messages? Did this issue begin to occur after a recent update? What exactly occurs when attempting to download transactions?

I look forward to your responses.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Peny
    Peny Member
    Options

connection is Direct Connect. I have tried numerous times to deactivate and set up a new client I’d. That does work but nothing ever downloads the missing transactions to my four accounts. Missing many since August 25.

No error codes.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Peny,

If you haven't done so already, I would recommend following the troubleshooting steps in this article on when transactions are missing or not downloading.

Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.