ESL FCU - FDP-102 errors

Options
ajswire
ajswire Member ✭✭

I started getting connection failures the past few days with ESL FCU (I sent a report to Quicken). I get a FDP-102 and in the Quicken failure details it indicates "Retry. Failure while triggering OTP" The report also lists a WCC Code CC-502

I get prompted for an authentication code (text, voice, email), but no matter what I press no code gets sent and the failure occurs. Anyone else with this issue?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @ajswire,

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review this support article regarding error FDP-102.

If the guidance provided in the article do not help resolve this error for you, then you will need to contact Quicken Support directly by phone or chat for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• ajswire
    ajswire Member ✭✭
    Options

I did speak with Quicken Support this morning. After talking with the Agent for a couple of hours, she created an escalation ticket. I am waiting hear back to see if there is more info I can provide. They had me create a brand new Quicken file and it immediately encountered this error with ESL. I sent them the error files. So, I am waiting on Quicken.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Thanks for the update! Glad to hear an escalation with support was filed.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Bill M
    Bill M Member ✭✭
    Options

I've had the exact same issue as above, same codes. Started 1 week ago, spoke to Support, waited 48 hours, sent screenshots, logs. Spoke to support again, escalated again, and a third time – that's what I was told.

Then received a few emails from Quicken asking for the same information I had already submitted, screenshots, logs. As instructed by support today I deleted my credentials for this particular bank from Quicken. Then changed my username, password, and OTP options on the bank's website. The issue remains unresolved with no change.

FDP-102 and "Retry. Failure while triggering OTP" 

• ajswire
    ajswire Member ✭✭
    Options

Same experience as you @Bill M . After ensuring that all my ESL accounts were disconnected from Quicken, I quit the app. Then, I went into Keychain and deleted all related cached passwords for ESL and then reopened Quicken and tried the reconnections. I provided screenshots of the error to Quicken.

In parallel with pursuing this with Quicken, I have an email exchange going with ESL support. I my opinion, the following two responses I received from ESL clearly show that something has changed on the ESL Side. Note, my issues are with ALL my ESL accounts - checking, savings, etc.

This is a known issue currently due to our update of the Visa online platform - because the account information is no longer available in the Account Access or Account History portion of our site for the Visa, Quicken is no longer able to pull the data from the account as they were before. We are working with our service provider to see if there is a way to correct this issue, I apologize. In the meantime, the only other way to get the information to quicken would be to download the credit card history through the new CardHub portion of our site, then manually upload this to Quicken.

I apologize for your frustration and have noted your feedback. This is being worked on for Visas and we hope this functionality will be back soon. Checking and savings should still be available. If it is not connected I'd definitely recommend reaching out to Quicken directly as it may be something on their end. We are not a quicken bank so we have limited ability to troubleshoot connection issues.  Unfortunately we do not have an expected resolution time frame for when this will be available again. 

This discussion has been closed.