Nissan Finance - CC-509

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Nissan Finance (US) is denying access to your account..

Comments

• qw11
    qw11 Member ✭✭
    Options

Nissan Finance has a new "ID migration" window that opens when logging in on the web. This comes after their October 10, 2023 integration of Nissan USA and Nissan Finance websites using the same email. After this new method of login, it has not not worked with Quicken.

Despite changing my password at Nissan, I'm getting a CC-509 request to change password. This continues to happen even after deactivating the Nissan account and attempting to re-add it.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @qw11,

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding error CC-509. Be sure not to skip or miss any steps as doing so can cause the issue to persists.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• qw11
    qw11 Member ✭✭
    Options

That's what I did from the beginning and it didn't work. I even changed my password twice as I tried the steps again from the beginning.

Finally ended up scheduling a reminder from checking to transfer payment to the loan. Finances are better tracked with this method and no more issues with Nissan failing to connect.

Case closed.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for following up to provide an update! Glad to hear you got it working. 🙂

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.