System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

One step update not working

Comments

• bttmj5
    bttmj5 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options

Problem with downloading transactions from my chase bank credit card statement. It used to work automatically after I selected the QIF or the QFX download. Now, there is a dialog box that pops up and it does not work! [Edited - Readability] Nothing downloads! Now what? Do I need to manually add each of the transactions one at a time? That is going to take me hours to do! Please help!

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @bttmj5,

To help troubleshoot this issue, could you please provide more detail? When did the issue first start? Are you getting any error messages or error codes when you try to import the .QFX file?

If you haven't done so already, I would recommend following the steps in this article on Web Connect Troubleshooting.

If you are getting an error code OL-221-A, then that is a known issue, and I would recommend bookmarking this Community Alert to get updates when available and know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark ribbon, please make sure that you are signed into the Quicken Community.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.