Error downloading from L&N Federal Credit Union

Options
Pauline
Pauline Member ✭✭

For over a week now, I've been getting error messages when downloading transactions from L&N. My accounts have now all been disconnected and I cannot reconnect. The latest message was that I need a Direct Connect username and password, but L&N still supports Express Web Connect according to them. I wonder if this is a known issue and if anyone has found a way to fix it?

I've tried deactivating and reactivating the accounts. I've tried resetting the accounts. I've also tried connecting to L&N by using the add account feature. It seems to accept my log in credentials, then I get a CC-502 error saying the bank's server is unavailable. Yet, the server is available when I log on directly. Is there a fix for this connection problem?

Thanks!

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Pauline,

Error CC-502 is typically caused by maintenance on the bank's server. To troubleshoot, first, we advise reviewing this error-specific support article.

If the steps are unsuccessful, then after 24 hours or more, as stated at the bottom of the article, you will need to contact Quicken Support via phone or chat. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to find the internal error and file for an escalation.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.