"Quicken experienced an issue and the biller was not deleted"

Options

In my dashboard, there is always an entry for an old VW auto loan that says "Your biller connection requires attention. Click Fix Connection to resolve it." There is a "Fix It" link next to the message. If I click "Fix It" it tells me that some of my login details may not be correct for VW Financial Services. The problem is that I asked VW Financial Services to delete my account, so there is no way for me to log in and "correct" the login detail. If I try to delete VW Financial Services as biller, I get an error message "Quicken experienced an issue and the biller was not deleted". I no longer have a VW Financial Services account, so how can I delete the online biller and the annoying (and useless) error message?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Randolph Jones,

Let’s try a few troubleshooting steps for this issue—these steps should resolve things for you, but if not, please come back and post more about your experience so we can investigate. 

First, backup your Quicken file.

To start with, I suggest you try to Review and Repair Online billers. Please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the gear icon on the top right. Then, click on Review and Repair > Review and Repair Online Billers in the dropdown menu.

Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Randolph Jones
    Randolph Jones Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Repairing the Online Billers allowed me to delete the biller. Thank you. I had tried repairing my file, and that did nothing. I didn't realize there are other repair options hiding in various Quicken menus.

This discussion has been closed.