FDP-108 with Honda Financial Services (QMAC)

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Can't Sync with Honda Financial Services any Longer.

Comments

• LisainIL
    LisainIL Member ✭✭
    Options

Quicken for Mac here… I too am having problems connecting to Honda Financial Services, started just a few days ago. My pop-up said that Honda was saying I needed to change the password. I went to the Honda site directly, noticed their website was not loading properly in Safari any more either, so I switched to Firefox. The Honda site had no pop-up regarding changing my password, but I went ahead and changed it anyway hoping that would take care of the Quicken problem. I went back to Quicken, updated the password there, but still getting an error:

Error Status: error
    Agg Status: END_USER_ACTION_REQUIRED_AT_FI
    Error Code: FDP-108
    WCC Code: CC-508
    Detail: End user action required at the third party site
    Days: 1
    Snoozed: 0
    created: 2023-10-17 13:50:46 +0000
    modified: 2023-10-18 12:19:46 +0000
    lastSeen: 2023-10-18 12:19:46 +0000
    Count: 3
    fiBID:
    fiName: Honda Finance American - Owner
    CER GUID:
    aggChannel: FDP_DEFAULT

"message" : "Honda Finance American - Owner</b> requires a password change. Log in at their web site to update your password. Return to Quicken, Update again, at which time you’ll be asked to reauthorize.",

Details:
    Associated Accounts: Honda
    Channel: FDP_DEFAULT
    Days in error: 1
    Details: End user action required at the third party site
    Error Code: END_USER_ACTION_REQUIRED_AT_FI (FDP-108)
    Error last seen: 2023-10-18 12:19:46 +0000
    Number of updates in error: 3
    Type: QCS FI Login
    WCC Code: CC-508

• tk2johnson
    tk2johnson Member ✭✭
    Options

Quicken for Mac and I'm having same issues as everyone else.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files, a sanitized data file, and screenshots (if possible) attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• mkh.finan
    mkh.finan Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm also getting the FDP-108 error but with a different message…"Honda Finance America-Owner is denying access to your account. Please visit the Honda Finance America-Owner web site to see what's going on." So apparently this is not the same "you need to change you password" issue that others have seen. I visited the website per the error message and it appears all is well there…password and user ID work fine. I have filed a support problem report, without the sanitized data file as this doesn't appear to have anything to do with data…it's strictly a connectivity issue. I hope this gets resolved soon. In the meantime, I'll wait and keep checking back here to get updates.

• Messi84
    Messi84 Member
    Options

Yes I am getting the same error as mkh.finan.. This has to be a connection issue with Quicken. There is no information on Honda's website regarding Quicken. Please help.

• GLKNY
    GLKNY Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Also can't connect. No error message, just says there is a new popup on the website that needs to take care of, but there isn't.

• DNelz
    DNelz Member ✭✭
    Options

I also been having this same issue as well with American Honda for the past few weeks…

• bpooljr
    bpooljr Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 2023
    Options

I have reported the issue. Why has Quicken support not resolved or fixed the issue. Reaching the end of my loan and this is critical for financial planning. Running Quicken for MAC version 7.3.2 (Build 703.50456.100), on MAC OS 13.6

• Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

@bpooljr It's been discussed many times on the forum - Quicken doesn't run their own data aggregation service, they get that data from Intuit who in turn get it from the bank. So a lot of the time these problems are not something Quicken can fix themselves, they have to wait for someone else to fix them instead.

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

• mkh.finan
    mkh.finan Member ✭✭
    Options

@Jon. I understand about the data aggregation service, but considering how many Hondas are on the road (a great number of them financed through Honda American Financial, I would guess) and how many Quicken users there are and that Quicken undoubtedly pays Intuit for their service, I would have hoped that Quicken would have taken this issue a little more seriously and put the "heat" on Intuit to get this resolved. I'm not shooting the messenger here, just expressing the frustration that many of us in the community have already expressed in this thread and hoping that this gets fixed sooner rather than later.

This discussion has been closed.