download from Chase error OL-221-B after their site having error code 386

Options
marcbarnes
marcbarnes Member

Can anyone help with how to resolve the past 2 weeks of issues downloading web connect (QFX)? I have been having difficulty getting support. Was having the error code 386 on the bank website the past 2 weeks and unable to download. Now today I was actually able to download but the file gave in quicken the error code OL-221-B. If you can help appreciate. Thanks

Comments

• marcbarnes
    Options

and now I am getting error OL-221-A….

• SonyaD
    SonyaD Member ✭✭
    edited October 2023
    Options

I'm having the same issue with Chase. I used to have no trouble downloading transactions. I was able to download it as recently as 9/25/23. What changed? Hopefully this is temporary? Please advise - how to fix?

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Nancy Coons
    Nancy Coons Unconfirmed, Member
    Options

I have been getting this error code all of October. Is it a Chase problem, or a Quicken problem? Any updates on when it will get resolved?

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Instead of downloading a QFX file, which Chase doesn't seem to want to support any longer, try activating your accounts for downloading with One Step Update.
    Deactivate all accounts with Chase, then use Tools / Add Account to (pretend to) add/activate your accounts. Follow the procedure and, if requested, logon to a special Chase website to identify and authorize your accounts.
    When done, return to Quicken and, in the panel showing the accounts found at the bank, Link the accounts to your existing account registers. If the list of accounts to link to shows non-Chase accounts, first select to Add the account, then change the Add selection to Link once more. The list of available accounts should now be populated properly.
    Proceed with linking all your accounts.
    From now on use One Step Update to download from Chase and all other banks.

This discussion has been closed.