CapitalOne Online Setup hangs quicken

Options
whodiini
whodiini Member, Windows Beta Beta

Have a capital one account, and clicked on setup online. Quicken simply hangs - no CPU usage, Quicken unresponsive. This is from a pristine file that was copied, validated, supervalidated with no errors. Trying to get a nice clean file to beta test the next version but cant due to it hanging setup online of a capitalone account.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @whodiini,

To assist you with correcting this issue, let's start by trying to connect the account a different way. Instead of clicking "set up online", backup your Quicken file, then go to Tools>Add Account, and follow the prompts. When you get to the Add/Link screen, please make sure to carefully link your account(s) to the correct name(s) in Quicken.

Let me know how it goes!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• whodiini
    Options

Thank you. It worked on 2 accounts. The ones that setup online fail, your alternate method works.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

I'm glad to hear that resolved the issue for 2 accounts. Are there other accounts that still won't connect? If so, would you please provide more detail about what is happening so I can assist further?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

• whodiini
    Options

Other accounts I simply did the same. I had to reset several accounts several times, got errors and also would not download properly on OSU. Finally got everything working again!

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for the follow up,

I'm glad to hear everything is working now.

Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance!

Quicken Kristina

This discussion has been closed.