Securities report

Options
vip
vip Member ✭✭
edited December 2023 in Reports (Mac)

I have Quicken for Mac (most current). I want to build a memorized report that shows transactions/summary of income for selected securities from multiple investment accounts (not all securities from all accounts). I have added both payee and security/payee in transaction register. While building report payee tab does not show security name even though register shows name of the security.

Thanks

Answers

• Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

Unfortunately you're not going to be able to create a memorized report for that. There aren't any investment reports on the Mac, and the regular reports don't work because securities are not payees (as you've discovered). If you can get one of the Portfolio tabs to show you what you're looking for you can print those, that's the closest thing we have right now.

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

• vip
    vip Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks Jon. I wish they add more investment reports on mac.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

@vip Please add your vote for investment reports in this thread…

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Ledadane
    Ledadane Member
    Options

So, why doesn't Quicken for Mac have the same features as Quicken for Windows? I want to add offline fixed deposits in foreign currencies. Windows instructions call for using the account "Securities," but no such account exists in Quicken for Mac. I do get a little tired of being treated like a second-class citizen just because I prefer Mac to Windows!

This discussion has been closed.