U.S. Bank Care Code: FDP-101

Options
mister_lee
mister_lee Member ✭✭

Getting a "Care Code: FDP-101" error when trying to connect my U.S. Bank accounts to Quicken Mac. Reporting alert says CP_SCRIPT_ERROR Bad response from provider. I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting but still get the same error… is anyone else having this issue?

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @mister_lee,

To further assist with this issue, could you please provide more information? When did this issue first start? Were you getting that same error when you tried to update your accounts (before you deactivated them)? If you haven't done so already, please wait 24 hours, then try reconnecting the accounts again.

Please let me know how it goes!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• mister_lee
    mister_lee Member ✭✭
    Options

Yes, this started a week ago with an error that said the accounts couldnt be updated, deactivate and try again. I will try waiting another 24 hours to see if it gets fixed.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Since you said this issue has already been going on for a week, I recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support directly for assistance since they have access to tools that I don't and they can escalate the situation as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

• mister_lee
    mister_lee Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks, Kristina - I tried phoning support and was hung up on twice… is there another path to a solution here or do I need to start looking at an alternative product?

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

I sent a you a DM. Please check your inbox.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

• mister_lee
    mister_lee Member ✭✭
    Options

Thank you, Kristina. I will look for your DM.

Side note: I was able to reach someone today and, after 55 minutes on the phone, the issue was escalated for further research. The person I spoke with did not give an ETA for a call back nor set any expectation around if/when they expected the issue would be resolved.

This has been a completely frustrating experience and your company's phone support reflects poorly on its products. Please ensure this feedback is escalated within your leadership.

This discussion has been closed.