enter quicken id and password prompt weekly!

Options

Why am I getting this prompt weekly? This is so irritating. I just want to use Quicken like I have for the past 30 years. It keeps getting more and more annoying and slower and slower…. WHY do I have to enter the quicken id and password weekly?

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @ErikO,

To help you look into this issue, could you please provide more information? When did you first notice this issue? I can see you've been prompted to login to your Quicken twice this month; is there anything that seems to always precede these login prompts (for example, does it ask you to log back into Quicken every time the program updates)? Are you using Quicken on a personal device, or a work device? Do you use a VPN? Have you recently had any changes to your internet connection or network configuration?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• micmitch
    micmitch Member
    Options

This is happening to me too, except that it happens every time I run One Step Update.

I typically run quicken every morning, so this new extra step is quite annoying.

• micmitch
    micmitch Member
    Options

So I noticed the request for extra info:

This started a couple of weeks ago

My process is Open Quicken, Password prompt, Run One Step Update, Password Prompt (normal to here) then I get prompted to log into the quicken website, and it goes through the 2 factor process, and only then does one step update start.

This is on a personal device, no VPN. No Changes to network configuration.

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

This discussion has been closed.