No updates on issues

Options
ecky
ecky Member ✭✭

I am a long-time user of Quicken. Recently I have encountered many issues with Quicken accessing my bank. These issues were promptly reported and are highlighted on the community site. However, there are never any updates other than saying there are no updates. I have called and attempted to escalate, but I get nowhere.

I rely on your product. I pay money for your products. I understand that things break, but I need better answers than "there are no updates on the ETA of getting it fixed"

I am a long-time user, but if I can't rely on the product to work, then what am I paying for? I can't just randomly have it stop working for 2+ weeks with 0 updates.

Very disappointing. I hope someone in a leadership position will take note and help to provide updates.

Ticket# 10544378
Ticket #10493383/CTP-7810

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @ecky,

Any and all available information and updates regarding the ticket numbers you referenced have been and will be posted in this Community Alert. Unfortunately, we do not have any further details available beyond what has already been posted in the Alert.

We apologize for the inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.