TIAA Accounts not being updated

Options
wvilla57
wvilla57 Member ✭✭

It has already been over a week with my TIAA Brokerage accounts not updating. I have spent over three hours trouble shooting with the Help Desk and still no solution. The only solution is to wait….

Tagged:

Comments

• wvilla57
    wvilla57 Member ✭✭
    Options

Is there any update on this issue? Its been over a week already.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @wvilla57,

Do you happen to have the ticket number that was given to you during your Quicken Support interaction?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• wvilla57
    wvilla57 Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi….this is the ticket number.

{"Ticket ID":"10548054"}

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @wvilla57,

Users will not be able to connect with their investment accounts. Due to the ongoing $0 investment account balance issue (explained in the alert), we have blocked connections with the financial institution while we work on a solution. 

You may follow this link to access that alert where you can read more information regarding this issue. You can also bookmark the alert for any and all future updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

• wvilla57
    wvilla57 Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks for the explanation but it has been weeks since this issue arised with no real end in sight. Very dissapointing.

• wvilla57
    wvilla57 Member ✭✭
    Options

The announcement about TIAA issues being resolved might not be accurate. Although it is not showing $0.00 anymore the balances are not accurate and by thousands of dollars in my case. Please advise. Thanks.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @wvilla57,

This sounds like there could be an issue with the connection between TIAA and Quicken.

I suggest deactivating all of the TIAA account(s). However, before doing so, I do recommend saving a backup of your data file first (just in case). Then, please check and make sure you do not have any hidden accounts that may be connected to this financial institution.

1. Go to the Accounts menu and choose Hide and Show Accounts
    2. Uncheck any accounts with this specific financial institution that are checked as hidden in Lists

After that, please follow the troubleshooting instructions below.

1. Open the account register and navigate to the Settings gear on the bottom-right corner
    2. Click on the Downloads tab
    3. Click Disconnect Account (if there are more than one account associated with this financial institution, please repeat steps 1 through 3 for each account)
    4. Navigate to Accounts > Add Account...
    5. Use the search field at the top of the list to find and select your financial institution, making sure to choose Direct Connect, and click Continue
    6. Follow the prompts to sign in using your login credentials associated with the financial institution
    7. If the accounts have been found successfully; use the dropdown menus to link each account to the appropriate account in Quicken

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.