RBC Accounts not updating

Options

for the passed two days i have been unable to update RBC Wealth Management Accounts

error code OL-294-A any suggestions I have attempted to reset account did not work

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Robert Alexander,

Error OL-294 means that Quicken did not receive the expected response from the bank. It can be caused by a temporary server issue, online services are activated incorrectly, or incorrect/outdated login credentials. Typically this error will resolve on its own after 24-48 hours.

However, if it does not resolve, we recommend taking a moment to review this error-specific support article regarding error OL-294.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• davidblumberg
    Options

Nope, this is a known issue with Quicken - this according to the technology dept at RBC

• DOgo
    DOgo Member ✭✭
    Options

I have the same problem. This is something that Quicken must resolve

• STFquick
    STFquick Member
    Options

I disconnected the account from rbc, deleted the keychain passwords and reconnected. So now quicken mac connects to RBC and there are no error messages but none of the transactions are downloading. Anyone have similar issues? Also, there are two RBC Wealth Management options for connecting. One with the standard logo, another with a generic bank logo. The URL is the same for both though.

This discussion has been closed.