Fidelity NetBenefits shows Zero $0 Balance

Options
OneTimeCode
OneTimeCode Member ✭✭

I have a quicken file with two dozen accounts, including two Fidelity NetBenefits 403b/401a accounts from Fidelity NetBenefits/401k.com. Recently when I updated the accounts, these two fidelity accounts' balances changed to $0, which is incorrect.

Details:

• Market value shows $0 in the ledger and top right of the account window.
  • The Transactions View shows a fabricated greyed/italic REMOVE SHARES transaction saying "-12.123 shares (to reach 0 on 2023-10-28)" at the very beginning of the transaction history.
  • The Portfolio Value View does not list any securities and says "No holdings information is available for the selected date". The date range is set to "max".

I have tried to resolve this in the existing quicken file without success:

• Update login on the existing accounts, re-type in my login info and reconnect the account. Issue is not resolved.
  • Disconnect the existing accounts from Fidelity and re-add them to quicken as new connected accounts. Same issue that matches my Details section – the new accounts appear in the ledger with a zero balance.

I have also tried creating a new file:

• Create a brand new quicken file "from scratch" and add the accounts. The account balances show correctly. However, none of my other two dozen accounts are included.

Please advise.

Answers

• thatscguy
    thatscguy Member ✭✭
    edited October 2023
    Options

Same issue here and it has happened multiple times this year. [Removed - Speculation]

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

There are numerous reports in Quicken Windows threads that Fidelity is sending the wrong information for the NetBenefits accounts. As a result, only they can fix such problems. Note that because these are Direct Connect the information is transferred directly from Fidelity to Quicken using the OFX protocol.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • OneTimeCode
    OneTimeCode Member ✭✭
    Options

No kidding, I see numerous people having similar issues. 

At first I assumed it was a Fidelity issue, but my hunch changed with troubleshooting. If it was a Fidelity issue, why would it resolve when I create a brand new quicken file "from scratch" and add the accounts?

This discussion has been closed.