Newport Group not downloading

jmoss14
jmoss14 Quicken Windows Subscription Member

I am new to Quicken and very frustrated right now. I am trying to download from Newport Group. Every time I go to the add account it will populate Newport Group as a choice but when I click on it it goes to offline mode and forces me to enter numbers manually. Once I get done it asks me to connect with Newport Group and when I get that step done it doubles my balance. Any ideas what to do to correct that?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @jmoss14,

Are you able to actually connect to Newport Group for online services? Are you receiving any error codes or messages?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• azquadir
    azquadir Quicken Mac Subscription Member

I have not been able to automatically download transactions with Newport Group for a couple of months now. Last update was on September 19th, 2023; ever since then I've gotten error code FDP-105 whenever I try to reconnect and a warning message at the top saying "there was an error downloading transactions for this account." Looks like Quicken Connect is suddenly not working for Newport Group ?

This discussion has been closed.