Bank of America Accounts not downloading

Options
Hub
Hub Member ✭✭

I am not receiving any Bank of America downloads. I have reset the account and reviewed all the online posts and still not receiving the downloads for the past week.

This is a Windows 11 system

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Do make sure that Microsoft One Drive is NOT actively processing your current Quicken data file while Quicken is running. As of a recent Windows 11 Update, One Drive appears to be seriously affecting Quicken operations.
    Temporary Workaround: Using the One Drive Taskbar icon, Pause One Drive before starting Quicken. Resume One Drive when finished with Quicken

When that has been secured, try downloads again.

Missing Some Transactions When Downloading From Bank?
    Please read and try this:
    https://www.quicken.com/support/missing-some-transactions-when-downloading-bank
    If that doesn't help solve the problem, please tell us more about your issue and how you're processing downloaded transactions. Do you auto-accept, "accept all" or manually review and accept each one of the downloaded transactions?

• Hub
    Hub Member ✭✭
    Options

UKR

Thanks for the suggestion. I shut off One Drive completely, since I don't really like that program anyway. Looks like downloads are working again. Will continue to follow and be sure that all accounts are working and post back if there are additional issue.

• sgtjdcusmc
    sgtjdcusmc Member ✭✭
    Options

For the past week or so, I also have problems downloading my accounts from Bank of America. I did pause On Drive and that fixed the logging to Quicken that I had experienced for several days but now my account from B&A are not downloading. All other accounts work properly.

• Hub
    Hub Member ✭✭
    Options

sgtjdcumsmc

I not only diabled One Drive, but also ending up havig to reset most of the accounts to get them to work again.

• jthiker
    jthiker Member ✭✭
    Options

My BOA and other accounts are also not downloading.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

(Ticket #10595248)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.