Sync to Quicken Cloud Ver R52.33 Windows 10

Options
jgreen8240
jgreen8240 Member

Hi Folks,

Quicken user for over 10 years. Recent problem with sync to Quicken Cloud function. Have all the right things checked but this function does not work I suspect since the latest update.

One Step Update have the appropriate box checked

When I run the update the Sync function no longer shows up even though it had been checked.

Also have Remind Me to Sync to Quicken Cloud on Exit checked as I have had for years. On exit now the reminder no longer comes up either.

Assume a glitch in the latest download. Others experiencing anything like this?

Thanks

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @jgreen8240,

To troubleshoot this issue, I recommend you start by refreshing your authentication token (log out of Quicken and back in again). To do this, please go to Edit>Preferences>Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts. Then click the blue Sign in as a different user link.

A confirmation box will come up. Type "yes" in the box, then click the Sign Out button.

When Quicken finishes logging you out, it will bring you back to a login screen. Login with your Quicken ID and password, then test to see if the issue persists.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jgreen8240
    Options

Hi Kristina,

That looks like it did the trick!

Thanks!

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

I'm glad to hear that resolved the issue.

Please feel free to reach out if you need further assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.