Cannot set up online services Chase Bank

Options
RobertaPF
RobertaPF Member ✭✭

I was having an issue with Chase bank earlier when trying to creating a download file for a credit card. Chase sent the message "this part of our system is not available at this time, try again later." or words to the affect. It was resolved at Chase, but then I received an OL-221-A notice in Quicken when attempting to load the file into the account. Apparently others had the same issue. One suggestion was to deactivate online services and then reactivate. I tried that. I can't reactivate. Chase states that I am connected when I do the process but Quicken times out. I have also attempted to download the file into Quicken. No luck there, no error messages. Just no transactions. I suspect it as to do with the fact that online services are deactivated. Anyone have any suggestions?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @RobertaPF,

Error OL-221 with Chase is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates and information.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.