USAA Trying to Reconnect Credit Card - 2 other accounts sync fine (MAC)

Options
HMcKFitz
HMcKFitz Member ✭✭

MAC. Quicken Version 7.3.2 (Build 703.50456.100) macOS 12.6.8. My credit card stopped syncing October 9. I'm not sure if this was after a recent release or not. My Checking and Savings still sync with no issues. All have the same sign in information. I made the mistake of disconnecting account and trying to reestablish connection for the credit card. I get to the "Authorize your USAA Federal Savings Bank accounts. You'll need to use the bank-hosted sign-in form to authorize downloads. Click Sign IN to launch USAA Federal Savings Bank's secure portal in your browser." Click Sign In. Get the next screen "Opening your browser….." Then after several minutes, I get an error message. I have tried several times. "An unexpected error occurred." HELP! ;)

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @HMcKFitz,

To help troubleshoot this issue, is it failing to open your browser, or is it failing at a different point in the process? What default browser do you use? Is the browser already open? If so, have you checked to see if a new tab comes up?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• HMcKFitz
    HMcKFitz Member ✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hello. It is failing to open my browser. Default browser is Safari. Browser is already open. I don't see any browser or new tab opening up at all.

• HMcKFitz
    HMcKFitz Member ✭✭
    Options

Error resolved! I opened up Google Chrome browser. Then clicked sign in through Quicken to launch USAA and page loaded!

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

I'm glad to hear the error has been resolved, and thank you for sharing the solution.

Please feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.