Foreign bond prices using Quicken Connect

Options
rfbsurf
rfbsurf Member
edited December 2023 in All Things Canadian (Mac)

I am using Quicken for Mac — I have a number of investments in Canada (for example Government of Canada) where the price is coming through incorrectly. My US bonds don't have that issue (connecting directly to Merrill). I am directly linking with my RBC Wealth Management account in Canada.

For instance, a Government of Canada bond that has a unit price of $96.82 has a maturity or par value of $100. The price should be listed as $0.9682 ( moving the decimal point, e.g., 1/100th of the par value) but instead comes through at the $96.82 amount (grossly inflating my values).

Changing the value doesn't work as once I sync, the original (incorrect) values come through (so for whatever day(s) I changed the price, it looks correct but then after re-syncing I get a 100X value increase.

Is this just a defect / bug or is there a way to fix this ?

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @rfbsurf,

Due to the nature of this issue, I recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance, as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.