Saving Reports to a new 2023 Folder

Options
G_Lipsig
G_Lipsig Member ✭✭

I am having similar problems with saving a revised report to a new folder. I opened my 2022 report and updated the report to reflex 2023 charitable giving. When I try to save it to the new 2023 Tax folder nothing happens. It now appears that my updated report has replaced the 2022 report in the 2022 Tax folder. The 2023 report does show up in the history file when I open it in the 2022 folder.

I am running Quicken vesion R.52.33, Build 27.1.52.33 and Windows 10 Pro, Version 22H2
OS build 19045.3570. Where is Quicken on resolving this issue? I use all these reports for my tax filings so the resolution is urgent.

Thanks,

Gayle

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hello @G_Lipsig,

To better assist you with this issue, could you please provide more detail about what is happening? What kind of saved reports is this happening with? What process are you using to save and move the report to the updated folder? When did you first notice this issue? Are you changing the name of the report when you save it to the new location?

When you are saving the report to the new location, have you tried clicking the down arrow on the Save button and selecting "Save a copy"?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• G_Lipsig
    G_Lipsig Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks for your prompt response. I didn't realize there was a second 'save' option. That worked when I selected 'save as.'

Gayle

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

I'm glad to hear that allowed you to save to the new location without overwriting the previous saved report.

Please feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• G_Lipsig
    G_Lipsig Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.