HSA Bank - 502 Error

Options

Quicken Classic Deluxe, Version R52.33, Build 27.1.52.33, Windows 10 Enterprise

I keep getting the same error no matter what I try. I have tried multiple days, different times of the day, same result. The HSA Bank website is available as I am able to log in just fine at the website. Thinking you have a problem with the website login process.. noticed at HSA Bank that you get a prompt for user name on one page, then password on the next page. This is how I attempted to set things up: (after clicking the add account steps, etc.)

After clicking next, I get this…

After entering my credentials it goes to this:

Then I get the prompt to enter a code that was sent to my email… (it must have connected to something because it correctly sends me an email and I didn't tell Quicken what my email was, so HSA Bank is getting the request to login…)

After entering the code, it spins for a few seconds then goes to this.

I have tried multiple times with the same result.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Mr. Engineer,

Error CC-502 is typically caused by maintenance on the bank's server. To troubleshoot, first, we advise reviewing this error-specific support article.

If the steps are unsuccessful, then after 24 hours or more, as stated at the bottom of the article, you will need to contact Quicken Support via phone or chat. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to find the internal error and file for an escalation.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Christian C
    Options

The problem is likely that the HSA Bank Login website now has a new URL: account dot hsabank dot com

This discussion has been closed.