Franklin Templeton broken this morning

Options
Don Awalt
Don Awalt Member ✭✭✭✭

I have 1 mutual fund with Franklin Templeton, and this morning no matter what I do I get a OL-362-A error: "Your financial institution has downloaded data for an account that does not exist in your Quicken data file."

I logged into the their site through my browser and the account appears fine. I verified there are no new accounts, or created cash account or anything - just the 1 mutual fund. Twice I did a Reset Account which worked fine. Still get the same error. I also did a Deactivate", and then re-added Direct Connect to the account - it still only found the one account, but then doing a One Step Update still showed the same OL-362-A.

I filed a Problem Report.

Comments

• Don Awalt
    Don Awalt Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Now I tried again — once it worked, but next time I again got a OL-362-A. Third time it worked again. Must be something going on in weekend maintenance. I'll keep an eye on it…

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Don Awalt,

This error usually means that the account information is out of sync with the bank server which can happen for a number of reasons.

If you continue to receive this error, please follow the steps found in this support article and be sure not to skip any steps. Also, make sure not to skip the last step which is to restart your computer after following the troubleshooting instructions as recommended at the bottom of the article.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Don Awalt
    Don Awalt Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Quicken Anja that seemed to have done the trick - I did have to restart Windows. Thanks!

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

You’re welcome and thanks for the update! Glad to hear that worked for you. 🙂

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.