Cannot connect to Empower - never see 2FA code (edit)

Options
Golfercurt
Golfercurt Member ✭✭

Hi, I see this issue was posted previously but I cannot see any resolution. I have a 401K at Empower and am trying to connect to it with Quicken. I get to the part where it prompts to send me a code via text, call, or email but I never get the code.

Does anyone know of a solution for this?

thanks

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Golfercurt,

Can you verify that the email address/phone number is the correct recipient for the 2FA code?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And have you checked the Messages app on your cellphone?
    Occasionally, my cell phone does not alert (beep and buzz) when a text message arrives. But the message is there when I open up the Messages app on my cell phone.

If the prompt does not arrive, try an alternate destination, e.g., email instead of SMS text

• zamo132
    zamo132 Member ✭✭
    Options

Same problem for me. I see two different Empower options when I try to set up automatic download. The one without 401k in the name does send me a code via SMS but then it says no account found. The one with 401k in the name doesn't even send me the code (even after I choose to have them send me a code). It does show the correct 4 digits of my phone number. I even tried having them call me, but no call. Also tried email option — still nothing.

• jlavoo
    jlavoo Member
    Options

I am having the same problems with Quicken and Empower. Depending on which connection I choose, I either get no account info or asking for a One Time Passcode that never gets sent. I've been sending reports and requesting help regarding this connection issue for 6 months. Hello Quicken….please address!!

This discussion has been closed.