Adding Chase (Amazon) Bill

Options

How do I add or link the biller to a reminder when it says it's there, but I cannot select it?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Robert Armani,

Let’s try a few troubleshooting steps for this issue—these steps should resolve things for you, but if not, please come back and post more about your experience so we can investigate. 

First, backup your Quicken file.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Robert Armani
    Robert Armani Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you for your suggestion.

After I get the error message the program kicks out. I ran the Validation & Super Validation, but it didn't help much.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Robert Armani,

Thanks for coming back to update us.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)

Please let me know how this goes.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Robert Armani
    Robert Armani Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks. I was able to fix it. Now I'm having issues linking the Costco/Citibank. I don't get no errors here, just no connection no matter how I try. Oh well.

This discussion has been closed.