Truist OL-292 B error

Options
HelpMeQkn
HelpMeQkn Member ✭✭

Unable to connect to Truist. Cannot download or send transactions through quicken. Other accounts work just fine. Of course recommended "fixes" are no help. Can someone please look into this.

Comments

• Scott Z
    Scott Z Member ✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

I have been getting “an error occurred” message, but no code for the past several months ( however payments and downloads have been going through). This past weekend, as well as today…unable to download or upload any transactions. Please help

• edwardsgw
    edwardsgw Member ✭✭
    Options

Same issue here, OL-292-B error when trying to connect to Truist.

• widomj@
    widomj@ Member ✭✭
    Options

Truist direct connect not working — again :(

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @HelpMeQkn, @Scott Z, and @edwardsgw,

To help troubleshoot this issue, I would recommend following the steps in this article on error OL-292. If the steps do not resolve the issue, then please reach out to the financial institution for further assistance.

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Hayden
    Hayden Member ✭✭
    Options

All has been fine until today - 11/7/2023 — and I am receiving a OL-292-B error. The last time we went through this, it took Quicken contacting Truist to get it resolved. Please report it rather than just telling all of us to contact Truist.

• npppb
    npppb Member ✭✭
    Options

Same problem for me. Worked 2023-11-04 and fails from 2013-11-05 on. Following the procedure above didn't help and trying Reset Account under Online services failed as well.

• Matt Comer
    Matt Comer Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Can each of you please contact Truist support about this? I called them yesterday and got them to enter a ticket - but presumably the more they hear from folks about it, the sooner it will get fixed…

Matt

• Matt Comer
    Matt Comer Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Can you please contact Truist support about this? I called them yesterday and got them to enter a ticket - but presumably the more they hear from folks about it, the sooner it will get fixed…

Matt

• HelpMeQkn
    HelpMeQkn Member ✭✭
    Options

Do you have a contact number for the correct department at Truist? Please post it here so we all get through to the same department.

In addition, file an error report with Quicken when the option comes up after you fail to connect.

• Matt Comer
    Matt Comer Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Please call Truist Online & Mobile Banking Support at 888-228-6654.

• HelpMeQkn
    HelpMeQkn Member ✭✭
    Options

UPDATE … I was able to connect this morning and process my transactions. I didn't do anything specific on my end - it just started working. Apparently whatever error we encountered was taken care of behind the scenes. However, I am still frustrated by this situation. When all other channels with our bank work fine and it's just the Quicken connection that's broken, Quicken should take ownership of the situation rather than pass the buck on to their customers ….

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello All,

We do now have an active alert regarding OL-292 errors with Truist Bank. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it for any and all future updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• npppb
    npppb Member ✭✭
    Options

I was able to download this evening as well. No changes on my end since I last tried and failed this morning.

• Matt Comer
    Matt Comer Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Two things:

• First, I contacted Online & Mobile Banking Support at 888-228-6654 and they were 100% the right folks to start with.
    • Second, I strongly suspect that we're not going to get any help from Quicken on this, they are going to (probably correctly) point to this being a bank issue. That being said, it never hurts to have them take a look too!

This discussion has been closed.