ACCOUNT_MISMATCH
Account not found. No accounts returned - case 106

since last night

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Gilles9,

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Gilles9
    Gilles9 Windows Beta, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

Yes I did the trouble shooting procedures, a few times, without any success

• AndréeB
    AndréeB Member
    Options

Same problem since yesterday

• Gilles9
    Options

Please send report to Quicken when offered to

Thanks

• AndréeB
    AndréeB Member
    Options

I did

• Gilles9
    Options

@Quicken Anja

How does this problem with National Bank of Canada Newlogin

gets on the list of "Alerts, Online Banking & Known Product Issues"

so we can expect that it will be adressed and fixed

• Gilles9
    Options

@Quicken Anja

Hello,

now when I try to connect "National Bank of Canada Newlogin" I get to the point where it asks to send the validation code, and I get it by text message, I enter it and then I get the same error

so it gets a step further, but still no Quicken Connect

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Thank you for following up and trying the steps in the support article previously provided.

However, since the steps failed to resolve the error, as stated at the bottom of the article, you will now need to reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files and may likely be required to file an escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• Gilles9
    Options

I did submit reports when offered at the failure window

so they do have my log reports etc…

It is. a waste of time to contact Quicken support, waiting on the line and doing all they ask ( same things as the support article ),

it is a connection problem between Quicken Connect and the Bank ( maybe some other service providers between Quicken and the Bank )

Just escalate it and tell your support that diagnostic were sent through the app itself

As you can read I am NOT the only one having this problem, so it ain't related to my computer, my version of Quicken or my datafile

Thanks

• Quicken Anja
    edited November 2023
    Options

@Gilles9 Our escalation teams are able to check servers internally to review whether certain issues you report here are experienced on a larger scale. This particular issue does not appear to be widespread. That does not mean that it won't become widespread. It could very well be starting to emerge. However, since it is not showing as a widespread issue currently, per protocol, we advise you to contact support to have individual escalations filed instead. This means that an individual escalation ticket per person/account will be created to escalate the issue separately rather than a trouble ticket for a widespread issue.

Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to create individual escalation tickets from here in the Community as they are created by our Tier 2 team. Per Tier 2 protocol, they require to have the customer live on the line with a support agent.

I hope this clarifies things! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• Gilles9
    Options

@Quicken Anja

How long can it be ? after chatting with your support

I am told it is at tear 3,,,,,, this is last week

still not fixed

• marichelle
    Options

Salut Gilles! @Quicken Anja: Same issue here - also contacted Quicken support.

• Gilles9
    Options

Salut, it is now working for me,

with OTP every time by Text message, bothering but I think it must be the Bank thst is requiring this

This discussion has been closed.