Error CC-501 at Coastal Federal Credit Union (CFCU)

Options

I get CC-501 trying to add new accounts at CFCU. Transaction downloads work fine with existing accounts at Coastal, but I cannot add new accounts. This issue has existed for a couple months now. Coastal made some upgrade a couple weeks ago and no change in this issue. I submitted logs weeks ago through Quicken and not heard anything.

Version R52.33

Build 27.1.52.33

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @howardkellogg,

Due to the nature of this issue and the duration that you have been experiencing it, I recommend contacting Quicken Support directly as an escalation may be in order.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 a.m. PT to 5:00 p.m. PT, Monday through Friday.

Also, just so you are aware, submitting logs does not warrant a response from Quicken Support. The logs are used in combination with contacting Support. They are so that we can locate the internal errors that you are experiencing and then correctly resolve the issue.

Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• howardkellogg
    Options

Thanks Jasmine I will give them a call.

-Howard

• rjlawlerjr
    rjlawlerjr Member ✭✭
    Options

@howardkellogg , were you able to get your Quicken/CFCU problem resolved after contacting Quicken Support. Curious as they were unable to help me and ended it with we have no updates on that open issue. Thanks, Bob

• howardkellogg
    Options

@rjlawlerjr - No, this issue has not been resolved. I did talk to Quicken support and gave them log files. They explained that CC-501 essentially means there is a problem on the banks end but they were aware of issues at CFCU. They told me 2 weeks and it is now going on 4 weeks.

I just submitted a report to for Online Banking, but it could be a day or two before I get a response. Hopefully CFCU will have some information or at least prompt them to work together with Quicken to resolve. I'll update once I get a response from the bank.

• howardkellogg
    Options

@rjlawlerjr - Coastal has acknowledged there is still an issue and it is being worked. This is their response:

Thank you for your message. We recently made an update to Online Banking on October 18, 2023 that has disrupted budgeting software including Quicken and Quickbooks, as well as any software that connects to your Coastal account using a third-party aggregator such as Plaid. When this occurs, the companies take time to adapt to the changes and can take weeks to reconnect.

This discussion has been closed.