TD Ameritrade to Schwab Transition

Options
deltavee
deltavee Member ✭✭

The TD Ameritrade to Schwab transition has been an absolute mess for me in Quicken. Can someone please give me button-by-button steps of how to get my current TD Ameritrade accounts in Quicken to transition to new Schwab accounts so that they'll auto-download into my desktop Windows Quicken program?

Best Answer

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited November 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @deltavee,

To assist with this, I would recommend that you start by making a backup of your Quicken file, then following the directions in this article on moving your TD Ameritrade accounts to Schwab in Quicken.

If you have already tried that and are encountering issues, please provide more information on what problems you're running into so we can assist.

If you want someone to walk you through the process in real time, then I would recommend reaching out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited November 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @deltavee,

To assist with this, I would recommend that you start by making a backup of your Quicken file, then following the directions in this article on moving your TD Ameritrade accounts to Schwab in Quicken.

If you have already tried that and are encountering issues, please provide more information on what problems you're running into so we can assist.

If you want someone to walk you through the process in real time, then I would recommend reaching out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.