PNC Bank - connectivity issues.

Options
dhou14
dhou14 Member ✭✭

Is anyone else having issues connecting to PNC. I've been unable to connect for over a week.

I recently upgraded to R52.33 Build 27.1.52.33.

Everything works with browser based sign in > picking my account through PNC > and then getting a message saying I'm authorize. > When I click return to quicken. I get the attached error.

I've tried switching to PNC other connection method and get the same error.

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @dhou14,

Due to the nature of this error message, I suggest contacting Quicken Support directly as an escalation may be in order.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 a.m. PT to 5:00 p.m. PT, Monday through Friday.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• dhou14
    dhou14 Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks Jasmine - I do have a ticket open with them for a couple days now and checking back periodically. Was hoping someone else had seen it as I don't see a alert posted Quicken and PNC are having issues.

• dhou14
    dhou14 Member ✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Jasmine - still can't connect last contact with help desk the said an alert would be open. But when i check the alerts I still don't see it. Tomorrow will be 15+ days without the ability to connect and no way to follow up on my ticket status without having to call in to get an update.

• rdclawn
    rdclawn Member ✭✭✭
    Options

PNC checking and savings have not downloaded transactions for the past two or three days. About 11/14/2023. I get no error statements.

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

@dhou14

@rdclawn

Are you seeing any error code(s) after the connection is unsuccessful? If so - please tell me the code(s) that you are receiving.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• rdclawn
    rdclawn Member ✭✭✭
    Options

My PNC account now works fine. after deleting my old runtime.dat file. However, I now get an 802 error from a credit union account.

• dhou14
    dhou14 Member ✭✭
    Options

Got around my issue by doing the following. No root cause was ever determine on why it broke since it had been working since Compass merger to Oct 2023. My quest is some update fixed a bug that was allowing this to originally work. But this work around may help someone else in my situation.

Original Setup

1 PNC profile that had both Virtual Wallet personal checking and multiple business accounts

• Quickbooks to Business Accounts remained working the whole time with Direct Connect
    • Quicken to Virtual Wallet Personal - over express connect worked til Oct 2023

New Setup/Work Around

• Create new PNC Mobile Banking profile tied to Virtual Wallet Personal account for Quicken use.

This discussion has been closed.