One step update won't go past processing updates

Options
tgrue2
tgrue2 Member ✭✭✭

This morning had to use task manager to get out of Quicken. One step updates starts running as it should but won't go past the Processing Update. Gets to this step and freezes and will not go any further? I have manually shut down a few times and have rebooted to no avail. First time in the many years I have had Quicken this has happened. Tried updating with individual accounts vs one step update with the same results on every individual account I did this on. One more item of note is that this is happening only to web connect accounts and not to direct connect accounts. I am using the latest version of Quicken on Windows 11 on a Dell XPS desktop.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @tgrue2,

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password

Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• tgrue2
    tgrue2 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Have tried this to no avail as well. Finally resolved issue by using Macrium software and going back to the time it was working. Lots of updating to do but it worked. Have had conversations with Quicken support and even had call backs to no avail. Finally had to resort to going back in time and beginning a day before it stopped working. Thanks for your reply and sorry taking a month to respond to your answer.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Thanks for the update! Glad to hear you were able to find a solution that worked for you. 🙂

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.