Schwab | transaction download

Options
Clint4
Clint4 Member ✭✭

I use three data files, all of which include an account at Charles Schwab. Quicken will only allow me to activate Schwab accounts for transaction download in one of my three Quicken files. Is there a fix? Thanks

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Clint4,

What is occurring when attempting to add the Schwab accounts in the other files? Are you receiving any error codes or messages?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Clint4
    Clint4 Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm able to get almost all the way through the set up process for the Schwab account in file number two - it connects to Schwab, I select the proper Schwab account and connect it to the proper account in Quicken and then it locks up on the screen that says "Updating your accounts"

Thanks!

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Clint4,

Thanks for providing more information.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)

Please let me know how this goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• tina_b
    tina_b Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm having a similar issue.

I can't selectively activate accounts for different data files. If I activate one of my Schwab accounts for one data file, I can't choose to skip it for the other data file without deactivating it for the first data file. Are you experiencing that as well, or is yours a separate issue?

This discussion has been closed.