Is it possible to add a formula to income reminders?

Options

I would like to make income reminders that double everyday. Is it possible to do that with one reminder that is constantly changing by the day? Right now I do that but have to constantly change the reminders to do this. Thanks.

Best Answer

• bmciance
    bmciance SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

No, the only reminders that I know of that have variable amounts are the reminders for credit card payments based on the current balance. Otherwise reminders are just fixed amounts.

Answers

• bmciance
    bmciance SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

No, the only reminders that I know of that have variable amounts are the reminders for credit card payments based on the current balance. Otherwise reminders are just fixed amounts.

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Boy I would love to have income that doubles every day!

I wouldn't even mind starting with 1 cent. In 60 days, I would have about 134 times the yearly world economy.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

would love to know the scenario 💰

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• ahoehn2000
    Options

My bad as the base income is increasing a fixed amount each day but not doubling.

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

is this an investment? Can you give some details?

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

• ahoehn2000
    Options

No investment just a steady income that is increasing each day.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

maybe… the Internet ….. social media, influencer, OnlyFans, etc -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dang! I was just about to offer you my "accounting" services to help you manage all that cash! I'm pretty good at using Quicken! 😁

Actually, though, it sounds like you have a good deal going on for you. A base that increases a fixed amount each day is something most people could only dream about!

But I do agree that Quicken is not "smart" enough to have reminders that will increase the income by some factor over time.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Reminders can also be set to estimate the amount each month based upon historical amounts. For instance, the estimated amounts can be based upon the average of the last 1-6 bill or income amounts. But that still does not meet what the Op wants.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.