New Vanguard Brokerage Will Not Download (QMac)

Options
System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

New Vanguard Brokerage Account Won't Download

Comments

• Pops_47
    Pops_47 Member
    Options

Jasmine,

I have the exact same issue with the new Vanguard brokerage accounts as described by Fair_Quick51. However, I am using a mac computer and was unable to follow the above directions for resolving the problem on a windows computer. Can you provide the same corrective steps for a mac computer? (Quicken version 7.3.2).

Thanks!

Pops

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Pops_47,

To help troubleshoot this issue, here is the Mac version of those directions:

First, backup your Quicken file.

Next, deactivate all the accounts connected to that financial institution in your Quicken:

To Deactivate an account

• Select the account to open its register. 
    • Go to Accounts>Settings.
    • Click the Downloads tab.
    • Click the Disconnect account button.

Click Done.

Make sure to check for any hidden accounts that are connected to that financial institution.

To do that, go to Accounts>Hide and Show Accounts. Any account that shows a financial institution name in the financial institution column thinks that it is connected.

Once you have finished deactivating all accounts with that financial institution, close out of your Quicken, wait a few seconds, then re-open the program.

Once Quicken re-opens, you will want to reconnect the accounts. To do this, go to Accounts>Add Account and follow the prompts. Make sure to carefully relink the accounts to the correct names in Quicken.

Once that is done, test to see if the issue persists.

Please let me know how it goes!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Pops_47
    Pops_47 Member
    Options

Kristina,

Success! Thank you for the assistance.

Pops_47

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

I'm glad to hear it is downloading now.

Please feel free to reach out if you need further assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.